Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Live Blog Post (As the Show Progresses, I am happy). November 22, 2:30-5:00pm, in the year 2005.

1_Trans Am `Trans Am` American Kooter
2_Ladytron `Witching Hour` Destroy Everything You Touch
3_Adult `Gimme Me` In My Nerves
4_Autolux `Future Perfect` Sugarless
5_Tristeza A Colores` Wand
6_Slint `Spiderland` Nosfaratu Man
7_The Firery Furnaces `Rehearsing My Choir` Forty-Eight, Twenty-Three, Twenty Street
8_Cheer Accident `Babies Shouldn't Smoke` People Aare Props
9_The Kallikak Family `May 23rd 2007` Final Phase
10_The Dead Texan `The Dead Texan` Aegina Airlines
11_Stephan Malkmus `Stephan Malkmus` Phanatasies
12_Fly Pan Am `N'ecoutz Pas` Vos Reves Revers
13_A Silver Mount Zion `Born into Trouble as Sparks Fly Upwards` C'mon, come on Loose an Endless Longing
14_Calla `Collisions` Swagger
15_Mum `Yesterday was Dramatic-Today is Ok` I'm 9 Today
16_Daedelus `Rethinking the Weather` Greatly Exaggerated, Our Demise
17_Mr.Oizo `Half A Scissor` Stunt
18_Tristeza `Tristeza Tour 2005` Pulseton
19_British Sea Power `The Decline Of` The Lonely
20_The Posies `Limitless Expressions: Rarities Volume 1` Limitless Expressions
21_The Russian Futurists `Our Thickness` Pen's out of Ink
22_Xiu Xiu `A Promise` 20,000 Deaths for Eidelyn Gonz
23_Venetian Snares `Rossz Csillag Allat Szuletett` Hajnal
24_Les Georges Leningrad `Deux Hot Dogs Moutarde Chou` George V
25_Sigur Ros `Aegis Bryn` Aegis Bryn
26_Mono `One More Step And You Die` Com ( )

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

buy facebook likes
facebook likes

http://www.arrastheme.com/forums/topic5912-how-to-remove-no-comments-and-leave-a-reply-from-aboutcontact-pages.html http://weeklyseven.com/news/2011/january/20/george-knapp?quicktabs_3=0
1000 facebook likes facebook likes get facebook likes
I have a gateway mx6421 with windows xp I keep getting the blue death screen which does not stay up long enough for me to get an error code. I have tried to uninstall drivers remove programs and system restore and none have worked. I have tried reinstalling windows xp and it states I am running a newer version (which isn't true). I have done virus scans, disc scans and the blue screen as usual shuts the computer down. I would do a system recovery however I do not have the disc (gateway did not give them) I have tried preforming it from the D drive however once I put in the operating disc which came with the computer it makes it to 18% and the damn blue screen shuts it down. If anyone can help me I'd appreciate it. I just want my computer back and my computer to stop shutting down.

buy facebook likes get facebook likes [url=http://1000fbfans.info]get facebook likes [/url] buy facebook likes

8:57 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey there! I'm at work surfing around your blog from my new iphone! Just wanted to say I love reading your blog and look forward to all your posts! Carry on the excellent work!

Here is my site :: social bookmarks service

5:11 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hiya! I know this is kinda off topic however , I'd figured I'd ask.
Would you be interested in exchanging links or maybe guest authoring
a blog article or vice-versa? My blog covers a lot of the same subjects as yours and I feel we
could greatly benefit from each other. If you happen to be interested feel free to shoot me an e-mail.

I look forward to hearing from you! Great blog by the way!


Feel free to surf to my website Psn Code Generator

8:00 AM

 
Blogger  Yasmin Abdullah said...

شركة تنظيف شقق بحفر الباطن


شركة تنظيف شقق بالدمام


شركة تنظيف منازل بالخبر

8:55 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home